The best attachments for Beryl M762b in the PUBG game are the primary purpose of this article. The Beryl M762 is an assault rifle, and it’s one of the powerful assault rifles of PUBG and in real life. It’s a variant of the Polish assault rifle karabinek szturmowy wzór 1996 Beryl.
The Beryl M762 is the most potent variant of the FB Beryl, and it uses a type 7.62mm ammunition. Now let’s get down and know more about the available attachments of Beryl M762 in the PUBG game and what is the best attachment configuration for you for better gameplay.
Table of Contents
Beryl M762 Weapon Stas. In PUBG Game
The performance of Beryl M762 in the PUBG game is similar to the real-time experience of the weapon. Now I will be listing the basic statistics of the rifle in the PUBG game.
Beryl M762 Stas. In PUBG Game
- Rifle Type: Assault Rifle
- Action Type: Gas-Operated, Rotating Bolt
- Firing Modes: Single, Auto, Burst- (3 rounds/shot)
- Ammo Type: Type 7.62mm
- Bullet Speed: 740m/s
- Effective range: 100-1000 based on different sights
- Maximum Firing Range: 600m
- Power Value: 10,000
- Magazine: Detachable Box magazine (capacity 30-40)
- Attachment Points: 4
- Hit Damage: 44
Availability Of Beryl M762 In The PUBG Game
The Beryl M762 is an uncommon assault rifle in the PUBG game. It’s pretty weird to find but not very rare. This assault rifle is available on all the maps of the PUBG game and the best location to find the Beryl M762 in Erangel is Pochinki, Georgopol. It’s pretty open in Pecado, Los Leones in Miramar.
The Best Attachments For Beryl M762 In PUBG Game
It will take not too long before we go to the best attachments configuration for Beryl M762 in the PUBG game. The Beryl M762 is one of the powerful assault rifles of the PUBG game, and it can be more efficient by attaching its most compatible attachments.
To talk about compatibility, the player experience, comfort varies the compatibility of the rifle. The player who can control the recoil can be more comfortable with a quickdraw and a suppressor or a 6x Scope in the particular order.
Available Attachments Of Beryl M762 In PUBG Game
Here I will give you the list of all the attachments of Beryl M762 that are available in the PUBG game. There are about 4 points of extensions available on the Beryl M762. That means you can attach, upgrade your magazine, sight, muzzle, and grips are the most effective for the newbies.
Available Magazines For Beryl M762 In PUBG
- Extended Mag (AR, DMR, S12K)
- Extended QuickDraw Mag (AR, DMR, S12K)
- QuickDraw Mag (AR, DMR, S12K)
Available Muzzles For Beryl M762 In PUBG
- Compensator (AR, DMR, S12K)
- Suppressor (AR, DMR, S12K)
- Flush Hider (AR, DMR, S12K)
Available Lower rails or Grips For Beryl M762 In PUBG
- Laser Sight
- Angled Foregrip (AR, SMG, DMR)
- light grip
Available Sights For Beryl M762 In PUBG
- 2x Aimpoint Scope
- 3x Backlit Scope
- 4x ACOG Scope
- 6x Scope
- Canted sight
- Holographic Sight
- Red Dot Sight
So, These are all the attachments that are available for Beryl M762 in the PUBG Game.
The Best Attachment Configure For Beryl M762
We have come to the central part of the article about the best attachments for Beryl M762 in the PUBG game. Here you will know which attachments are best to use in situation-based combats—the best muzzles, grips, magazines, and sights.
The Best Muzzle For Beryl M762
- A lower recoil is the most important for a better and effective shot in an aggressive close-combat situation. So, a compensator is the best muzzle choice for your Beryl M762 in the PUBG game.
- In a stealth mid-range combat situation, a lower recoil is essential, but the most important thing is to keep the weapon silent, so a Suppressor is the best muzzle for you in this situation.
The Best Grip For Beryl M762
- Light Grip is the best option for your weapon’s stability and reduces animation kick, weapon sway, and recoil pattern scale.
The Best Magazine For Beryl M762
- An extended QuickDraw magazine is the best in an aggressive close-combat situation, with four rounds more capacity than a Quickdraw magazine.
The Best Sight For Beryl M762
- In an aggressive close-combat situation, a canted sight with a 3x Backlit Scope is the best option for you.
- A 4x ACOG Scope or the 6x scope is the best option for you in a mid-range or long mid-range combat situation.
So, these are the best attachments for Beryl M762 in PUBG Game that you can use for better and efficient gameplay. That’s all for today. Thank you for reading this article.
” If you are interested in reading more articles like this, read here about Flare Gun Use And Functionality In PUBG: The Game Changer! “.