This is going to be a huge article about PUBG Mobile. This online game has millions of active players worldwide. There are so many reasons why people get addicted to it. Features of PUBG Mobile are stunning for gamers. The weapons they use in the game are also unique. In this article, I’ll be giving details about almost all the rifles found in PUBG Mobile. There will be a list of Assault Rifles, LMG, SMG, Sniper, Pistols, and more. So let’s check out those now.
Table of Contents
Assault Rifles are some common weapons in PUBG Mobile. There are so many Assault Rifles available in PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite. In the following, I have a list of a bunch of Assault Rifles. Let’s take a look:
- Groza: This Assault Rifle has a damage rate of 48. Groza uses 7.62 ammo, and the magazine capacity of this assault rifle is 30. And the fire rate of this weapon is really quick.
- AKM: AKM is almost the same weapon as Groza. The fire rate is just a bit slower than Groza. The fire rate of AKM is 0.1 seconds per bullet. It is one of the most used weapons in PUBG Mobile.
- SCAR-L: Scar-L is also a common assault rifle in PUBG Mobile. This weapon has a damage rate of 41. And it uses 5.56 ammo. The magazine capacity of this weapon is 30.
- M16A4: M16A4 is a similar weapon to Scar-L. It has a damage rate of 41, and the range of firing is also the same as Scar- L. Just the firing speed is different than Scar-L.
- M416: This weapon uses 5.56 ammo. The damage rate of this weapon is 41. Which is also the same as Scar-L. The magazine capacity of M416 is 30
Sniper Rifles are for the long-ranged battles in PUBG Mobile. Usually, players use these weapons with scopes. Up to 8x scopes can be attached with Sniper Rifles in PUBG Mobile.
- AWM: The full form of AWM is Arctic Warfare Super Magnum. AWM uses .300 ammo. The damage per shot of this weapon is 132. The magazine capacity of this sniper is only 5.
- M24: This is another sniper rifle in PUBG Mobile. The sound of this sniper is smoother than other snipers available in PUBG.
- Kar-98: It is a very known sniper in PUBG Mobile. This sniper gun uses 7.62 ammo. The reload time of this sniper is really high.
- Mini 14: Mini 14 is a sniper rifle in PUBG that has a damage rate of 44. And the magazine capacity of this weapon is 20. This sniper has a very quick fire rate.
- VSS: VSS has a damage rate of 35. And this sniper rifle uses 9mm ammo. And the magazine capacity of VSS is 10.
Designated Marksman Rifles (DMR)
DMR means Designated Marksman Rifles. Many DMR rifles can be found in PUBG Mobile and PC. Here in the following, I got a list of DMR rifles in PUBG mobile. Check it from the list:
- Mk14 EBR: The first DMR weapon on our list is Mk14. The damage rate of this DMR weapon is 46. The magazine capacity of this weapon is 10. And this weapon uses 7.62mm ammo.
- SKS: The damage rate of this DMR weapon is 53, and SKS has a magazine capacity of 10. This weapon uses 7.62mm ammo.
- QBU: QBU has a damage rate of 48 and a magazine size of 10. It uses 5.56mm ammo. This is a Semi-automatic weapon.
- SLR: The SLR damage rate is 58, and the magazine capacity of SLR is 10; it uses 7,62mm ammo. It is also a semi-automatic weapon.
- VSS Vintorez: This weapon has a damage rate of 41, and the magazine capacity is 10. It uses 9mm ammo.
- Mini 14: This is another DMR weapon in PUBG; it has a damage range of 46, and a magazine of 20 uses 5.56mm ammo.
Submachine guns are a small version weapon of machine guns. We all know about machine guns. These are so fast weapons.
- UMP 45: The full form of UMP is a Universal Machine pistol. This gun has the second most power damage rate amongst all the SMGs.This weapon is highly effective because of its high damage.
- Kriss Vector: Among all SMG’s this weapon has the highest damage rate. Vector is the closest gun to an assault rifle because of the damage rate it provides
- Micro Uzi: SMG is mainly used to spray a faster number of bullets at the opponent, and the Micro Uzi is the best at it. But the only disadvantage of this SMG is its small range of damage.
- Tommy Gun: Tommy Gun is the classiest SMGs in PUBG Mobile. The disadvantage of this weapon is that a scope can not be attached to it.
- MP5K: This is a kind of a rare SMG. MP5K is only available in the newly released map, which is known as Vikendi. It has some similarities with Kriss Vector because of MP5 K’s low firing capacity and smaller magazine.
Light Machine Guns
Light Machine Guns are known as LMG. There are only two LMG rifles in PUBG mobile so far. One is M29, and another is DP-28. There can be some more LMG guns in some specific maps.
- M249: M249 is a LMG in PUBG Mobile. This LMG gun has a damage rate of 45, and the magazine capacity of this weapon is one hundred.
- DP-28: This LMG has a damage rate of 51 and the magazine capacity of DP- 28 is 27, and this LMG uses 7.62 ammo.
Shotguns are underrated weapons in PUBG Mobile. Because the reload, time of a shotgun is really high. It takes a lot of time to reload, and usually, scopes can not be attached to it. But the damage rate of these guns is really good. Check out the list of shotguns in PUBG Mobile.
- S12K: This is known as one of the best shotguns in PUBG Mobile. This weapon uses 12-gauge ammo, and it has a magazine size of 5
- S1897: This shotgun has a base damage of 26. S1897 comes with a decent magazine size of 5 shells. That is why you do not need to reload the weapon during close battles in PUBG Mobile actively.
- DBS: The third shotgun on our list is DBS. It is a double-barreled pump-action shotgun, and this weapon can only be found in airdrops. This weapon has a damage rate of 26.
- SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN: It is a kind of a mini version of S86. Sawed-off is a dual-barrel shotgun with a higher spread than S686 because of its shorter barrel.
- S686: The last shotgun on our list is S686. This shotgun can fire off two 12-gauge bullets quickly, and it is a really amazing weapon in close-range battles in PUBG Mobile.
Pistols are the backup guns in the Game. Usually, players do not like to use pistols in serious battles if there is another option available. There can be more than 5 pistols in PU.
- P18C: This pistol uses 9mm ammo. And this pistol has a damage rate of 19. The magazine capacity of the P18C pistol is 17, which is really good. The bullet speed of this pistol is 375, and the fire rate 0.060 seconds.
- P92: In the second of our list, we have a pistol named P92. This pistol has a higher damage rate than P18C, but the magazine capacity is not much. The damage rate of P92 is 29, and the magazine capacity of this pistol is only 7
- P1911: The fourth pistol on our list is P1911. This pistol has a decent fire rate. And this pistol uses .45 ammo. The damage rate of this pistol is 35
- R1895: This gun has the highest damage rate among all the pistols. And also, the firing rate is the highest. R1895 uses 7.62 ammo, and the damage rate of this pistol s 46
These are the regular weapons of PUBG Mobile. Besides these guns, there are some special guns available in PUBG Mobile. Some specific weapons can be found in specific maps. And another gun is known as a flare gun that helps to get airdrop from the plane. Hope you have liked these article. If you want to know more or have any questions about these weapons, please comment in the following.