So, in this article, I’m going to give you guys some information about the PUBG Mobile emulator for your personal computer. From the start till now, so many gamers have wanted to play their Android version of PUBG on their personal computers for many personal or mechanical reasons. And to fulfill this scarcity, PUBG corporation had officially launched their emulator by Tencent Holdings Limited, Tencent gaming buddy, and after some time, the name was changed to GameLoop, and now it is GameLoop.
On the other hand, apart from GameLoop, there are other options for anyone who wants to play PUBG mobile on their PC. Cause there is also MEmu Player, BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, etc.
Table of Contents
How Emulators Work For PUBG Mobile
Well, here I’m talking about android software emulators that can run any android software on computer operating systems. And basically, this software is made to work as a kind of proxy for android on computer operating systems that bypass the systems information of your PC to android systems.
PUBG Mobile Emulators For PC
Let’s not talk too much; just let me give you the names of the emulators and it’s minimum and recommended system requirements.
GameLoop Emulator For PUBG Mobile Gaming
GameLoop was formerly Known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, and it’s the official emulator launched by PUBG developers. And it’s quite a handful for the players who want to play PUBG Mobile on their PC. And to say, its system requirements are quite affordable for any player.
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: At least 3GB of RAM DDR 3or 4
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 1GB of free storage.
From the internet, I found this is the minimum recommended system requirement for you to install GameLoop.
BlueStacks Emulator For PUBG Mobile Gaming
To say about BlueStacks, it is an American technology company known for the BlueStacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS. And so it also enables you to play PUBG Mobile on your PC through this emulator.
System requirements for BlueStacks4
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 or later.
- CPU: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM DDR 3 or 4 (Note: Having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendors this is the minimum system requirements for you to install BlueStacks 4
MEmu Play Emulator For PUBG Mobile Gaming
MEmu Play is computer software to run Android apps on Microsoft Windows PCs. It was formerly named as MEmu App Player but later changed to MEmu Play. And like other emulators, minimum requirements are also affordable for most of the players. And the minimum system requirements are below.
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- OS: 32-bit (Vista SP1 or later on Windows, 10.9 or later on Mac)
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- DirectX: Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- HDD: 5GB of hard disk free space
These are the minimum requirements for you to install MEmu Player.
NOX Player Emulator For PUBG Mobile Gaming
NOX Player is a powerful Android emulator for windows. And now your Windows PC can run any of the hundreds of apps created just for Android os. And also, macOS users can download and install this on their PC and enjoy playing PUBG Mobile as much as possible. And the minimum requirements to install this emulator are below.
- OS (MS): Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 and 10.
- Mac: Mac Sierra 10.12/10.11.
- Processor: Dual-Core Processor.
- RAM: At least 2 GB.
- Storage: At least 2 GB.
- GPU: At least with graphics driver that Supports Open GL 2.0 or later.
There are the system requirements that you would at least need to install NOX Player.
LD Player Emulator For PUBG Mobile Gaming
LD Player is a free emulator to run Android-application on a computer running Microsoft Windows operating system. And it doesn’t install on macOS or any other apple operating systems. And it also supports all Google Play apps and interacts with a large number of developers directly. Any player who uses windows can install this emulator with the at least minimum requirements below.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor x86 / x64.
- OS: Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10.
- OpenGL: Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0/DirectX 11
- RAM: At least 2GB.
- HDD: At least 2GB.
And Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled. This the minimum system requirements you would need to install an LD player.
And so these were the emulators for PUBG Mobile to play on your PC. And so for your my today’s last words.
My dear gamers,
This is no time to stop your gaming hope. Remember, to be a gamer; you need yourself to believe that you are a gamer and play to the heaven above.