PUBG is the game that will challenge you in every moment of your playtime. In the game, 100 players are landed on an Island and the players frequently get smaller to fight in a small area in a close-combat situation. In that situation, it’s quite hard to stand strong without proper training in various aspects of PUBG.
To speak about training mode, PUBG has made a new level in their Sniper Training Mode in the arcade section. Sniper Training mode will able you to check every sniper rifle in the game and play a training match with the real-time players on random maps. And every match lasts for 15 mins. Which would able you to train much more time with your sniper rifle for your level up and better gameplay in real-time matches.
Through this article, readers will know elaborately about the Sniper training mode in PUBG Mobile.
Table of Contents
What Is Sniper Training Mode In PUBG Mobile?
Well, Sniper Training Mode is a training gameplay session but with real-time players in the Arcade section of PUBG Mobile. And a player gets a chance to improve and prove his gameplay skills in the training period with other real-time players with also the main chance of getting better at sniping and sniper rifle’s recoil control.
Sniper Training Mode Details
You have already learned about what Sniper Training mode is and what will it help the players with, and now in this paragraph, I’ll be giving you the details of Sniper Training Mode in PUBG Mobile.
Here I will be giving you the detailed information in points, in that way it will be easier to understand for you.
Sniper Training Mode
- Match Time– 15min
- Rifle Option– All sniper rifles including Bolt action types.
- Players Number In One Match– 40 players in one lobby. Can be playable with 4 players team, 2 players duo, and also solo.
- Availability– Open and available to play at limited times. Available to play on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday.
- Map Option– Random map and the random maps are Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok and these maps need to be downloaded otherwise will not appear on the game.
Sniper Training Mode: Tips to be a Pro Sniper in PUBG
If you are playing PUBG mobile and you have not trained yourself on the gameplay and in sniping; here are some tips for you to get better at sniping in PUBG.
- First of all, you need to land in the best place where weapons are easy to find and even various attachments are available near your sight.
- Keep your eyes On the Airdrops cause that gives a great chance to the players to fully equip their Snipers and any other Guns.
- An unequipped Sniper is worthless, cause that will just give you pain bearing the heavy sniper rifle. So, unless it’s fully equipped or the attachments of the sniper rifle are available, leave the sniper on the road.
- Perfect positioning is a must for you if you want to do better sniping in PUBG. Mostly the place with less visibility is the best for sniping.
- Spotting your enemies is the main work for you in the game when you have a fully equipped Sniper rifle with you. So, to spot any enemy you should use a 3x or 4x scope on your other weapon or the spotter.
- Analyze the bullets drop point before firing the sniper or any other rifles, otherwise, you would be just wasting your bullets. Like, if a player is running; try to follow and predict his line of running and speed then shoot at the enemy just in front of him where he will go in the next moment.
- Keep moving is the best option for you though you are sniping with a heavily loaded gun. Otherwise, you would just give another chance to the enemy to ambush you.
- Be invisible is not magic but it needs a piece of luck to be that in the game. I think everybody knows what I’m talking about. The Ghillie suit is the best option for you if you want to be invisible in the game.
So, these are some tips about how to get better at sniping in PUBG and also the full details about Sniper Training Mode in PUBG mobile.