A new amazing feature has just added to PUBG Mobile. A new update brought this new mode. The name of this new mode is Cheer Park. PUBG Mobile becoming unbeaten day by day. A new update has just taken place in PUBG mobile. The new update came with a new amazing model. The very new mode in this update is Cheer Park mode. Many things can be done in this new game mode. Here in this article, I’ll try to describe Cheer Park easily for you. It is recommended to read this article from beginning to end to know more about the new exciting update of PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Cheer Park
The question is, what is a Cheer park? And how it came? Let me clarify. PUBG Mobile Season 13 is running now with a 0.18.0 update. This update came up with it some exciting features and weapons to PUBG Mobile. Season 13 also adds the Miramar map. It features new landscapes, housing areas, roads, and resources also some a brand new male character, Andy, whose power is to increase the speed of drawing and holstering guns. And so on.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 version also has Cheer Park. In Cheer Park, up to 20 players can contact each other in real-time and team up to play new modes named Duel and Hunt. In the following, I’ve tried to describe Cheer Park effortlessly so you can understand. Hopefully, this will clear all of your confusion about PUBG Mobile Cheer Park.
- It is a brand new feature in PUBG Mobile version 0.18.0; Cheer Park is a place for players to relax with their friends, practice skills, and meet new players.
- Suppose you want to enter Cheer Park. You can enter through the main menu, and you can invite some friends and explore Cheer Park.
- Shooting Range revamped. Once you start around, you’ll have 60 seconds to down target cover 5 waves. Your result will then be rated and displayed. The player with the very best rating will occupy the highest of the ranking for others to challenge.
- This mode can be played against a friend to see who is the better marksman.
- You can also duel with other players in Cheer Park from Quick Draw. To play the duel, both sides have to confirm the fight. You and your opponent will have red borders and start a duel that defeats the other wins.
- You can also take photos with each other afterwards.
- A new system can be found in Cheer Park, which is known as the selfie system.
- The selfie system is available in Cheer Park to get together, find the perfect angle, take a photo, and you can share it on social media.
- You can also create your own Cheer Park and invite friends there. Many special buildings from the genuine map can also be found in this mode. So don’t miss experiencing it.
Why Cheer Park Is Important
You must set all your sensitivity setting for a perfect shoot or controlling recoil. The only way to check which setting is perfect for you, to go into the Cheer Park, take your favorite gun, attachments like any scope, ADS setting. Shoot at the Cheer Park target; if you can shoot perfectly at the target and can control the gun’s recoil, you can keep the sensitivity setting now; it’s perfect for you.
Hopefully, I’ve cleared all of your confusion about Cheer Park. I’ve described almost everything about this new amazing feature of PUBG Mobile. Frequently asked questions answer will be found here. Still, if you have confusion and have any questions about this new feature, please let us know by commenting below.